Monday, October 11, 2010

At the hotel




She has done great so far!! She has used the potty 2 times!!!!!! I would ask her "neow neow ma" do you want to go to the toilet and she shook her head yes. She seems to be potty trained, but I'm sure there will be mistakes. Wayne and I played with her in the floor for a while then she took a great nap (I laid close to her until she fell asleep). When she woke up she did not cry. She wanted me to hold her and now she has fallen asleep in my arms. I just hope she sleeps tonight.

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for both of you!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!! She one very blessed little girl. I am keeping all of you in my prayers. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of her & uncle Wayne in the bed! Thank you so much for keeping us updated on your journey. Love you guys so much! Can't wait to meet Kinsley!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe she is already saying momma and daddy! THAT's AWESOME!!!!! I will keep praying for all three of you!!!!! I know it will be great because you guys are great!

    ReplyDelete