Thursday, October 14, 2010

THANKS!!

We just wanted to say THANKS for all of your prayers, comments, words of encouragement, etc. I am going to make an attempt to list all of the people who have shared those kind words with us since we have been here in China!!
As I had shared before I can't get on facebook but I do get all of your comments and messages you send through facebook into my email. I can't respond to them but we do read everyone of them and get emotional most times. Sorry but I also can't accept FB requests while I am here (Linda Taylor, Kristen Martin, and Anita Weakley)
To all my work friends old and new:
Missy Warren(thanks for sharing with Laura Blackburn), Chasity Jenkins, Arlisa Stacey Thompson??(sorry I can't remember if I have your married name right), Stephanie Carr, Leisa Johnson, Angie Gray, Brandy Perkins, Becky Graves, Ronnie Smith & Nicole & Ally, Rebecca Sandy, Kathy Fuller(thanks for sharing with Anita Correll!), and Gayla Davis
To all of my Church Family:
Swan Fisher, Ann Harrison, Brenda Broadfoot, Linda & Madison Hayes, Kathy Daily and Rachael Butler
To all other friends and family:
Leigh Cron Baker, Christa Burbank, Kristi Miller (I will certainly tell Zoey you said Hi and asked about her, I will also tell her that you really loved her!), Sharon &Luke & Levi Shope, Kylie DeLoach, Jean Morphew, Beth Cannon, James & Anna Hairell, Rhonda & Lewis Hairell, Laura Stepp(thanks for sharing with Annette, Tammy, and Aunt Adelle), Linda Taylor, Denise Blassingame, Cathy & Marvin & Hannah, Mom & Dad, Bonnie & Matthew & Kaitlyn Richardson, Lori & Michael West, Curtis & Kayla & Zach & Anna McCrite
Wow, so many caring people!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We LOVE to read all of your comments!!!!!!!
Please, Please forgive us if we have accidentally left your name out! It is not intentional at all!!
Thanks again!!
We love everyone of you!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Sandra! You are so funny and kind! You sound like you are at the Emmy's listing everyone and trying not to forget somebody! You crack me up!

    ReplyDelete