Sunday, October 24, 2010

We made it home safely!!

It was a long long 26 hours!!! From the time we left until the time we arrived in Huntsville AL was about 26 hours. Then an hour's drive home from there. We were all exhausted! None of us got very much sleep (I only got about 2 hours of broken sleep). One of our luggage bags did not make it to Huntsville. It was sent to Columbus GA. That is the bag that has all of my chargers and cords in it - to my camera, ipod, phone, etc. So I can't post pictures until we get it back. We should get it back sometime today (I hope). They are going to deliver it to our front door! We are so glad we don't have to make a trip back to the airport to get it.

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME HOME!!!!! Glad you made it safely. WELCOME TO YOUR NEW HOME, KINSLEY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete