Friday, November 12, 2010

Our first accident



She touched the hot stove eye. That made me feel so bad-- to let that happen to her!! I told Wayne we finally get her all the way from China then we hurt her :-( I know that hurt her so bad! She cried and cried. We put her hand in some ice water with a cloth in it to protect her skin from the ice. We also broke off some of our aloe plant and put it all over the burn. She was happy when we gave her 2 gogurt frozen yogurt's. She wanted her Ba-Ba to keep his hand over hers on the bowl the whole time.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, poor baby. (and poor Mama too!)
    My oldest grabbed a curling iron at my mom's house and burned her little hand so badly about two years ago. What I wouldn't have done to be able to take that pain from her!
    I'll be praying for sweet Kinsley and her hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristi! She is a little trooper, it is much better now! She hardley complained the next day.

    ReplyDelete